|SBI Home Loan| |EMI Calculator| |Eligibility| |Calculate Loan EMI| |Interest Rate| |Processing Charges| |Tenure Period| |Instant Quotes| |EMI calculation| |Per Lakh Loan EMI| |Repayment Schedule| |Eligibility Criteria| |Documentation Required| |Online EMI Calculation| |Best Offers|. All about State Bank of India (SBI) Home Loan EMI Calculator & more.
State Bank of India offers home loan with a very lowest interest rate @ 8.30% for womens category and 8.35% for others with a minimal lowest processing charges 0.35% of the loan amount, No Pre Payment Penalty, Interest charges on Daily Reducing Balance, Home Loan Available as Overdraft, Interest Concession for Women Borrowers with repayment options up to 30 years.
SBI HOME LOAN DETAILS 2018
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Description||SBI Home Loan EMI Calculator|
|Lowest Home Loan EMI per Lakh (Women)||Rs. 755/-|
|Lowest Home Loan EMI per Lakh (Others)||Rs. 758/-|
|Lowest Home Loan Interest Rate (Women)||8.30%|
|Lowest Home Loan Interest Rate (Others)||8.35%|
|Number of Home Loan Branches in India||24000+|
|Home Loan Processing Charges||0.35% of the loan amount Minimum: Rs. 2,000/- & Maximum: Rs. 10,000/- (waived till 31st March 2018)|
What is an EMI?
EMI or Equated Monthly Instalment is a fixed amount paid by you to the bank on a specific date every month. The EMI’s are fixed when you borrow money from the bank as a loan. EMI’s are used to pay both interest and principal amount of a loan in a way that over a specific number of years, the loan amount is repaid to the bank alongwith interest.
CALCULATE HOME LOAN EMI VIA EMI CALCULATOR
SBI HOME LOAN INTEREST RATE – MAY 2018
- Annual reducing method: In this system, the principal, for which you pay interest, reduces at the end of the year. Thus, you continue to pay interest on a certain portion of the principal that you have actually paid back to the lender. This means that the EMI for the monthly reducing system is effectively less than the annual reducing system.
- Monthly reducing method: In this system, the principal, for which you pay interest, reduces every month as you pay your EMI.
- Daily Reducing method: In this system, the principal, for which you pay interest, reduces from the day you pay your EMI. EMI in the daily reducing system is less than in the monthly reducing system and a year is treated as consisting of 365 days irrespective of leap or non-leap year.
SBI HOME LOAN ELIGIBILITY
If you are going to opt an home loan, state bank check some eligibility criteria:
A customer must reside in India, minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 70 years. You can opt your home loan up to 30 years tenuor.
What is the process to register my property?
Registration of a property includes necessary stamping and paying of registration charges for a sale deed and getting it recorded at the sub-registrar’s office of the concerned jurisdictional area. If a property is purchased from a developer directly, getting it registered amounts to an act of legal conveyance. In case the purchased property is a second or third transaction, it involves a duly stamped and registered transfer deed. Nowadays, property registration process has been completely computerized in most states.
What is the meaning of property registration?
It refers to the registering of documents relating to transfer, sale, lease or any other form of disposal of an immovable property. Registration is compulsory by law for all properties under Section 17 of the Indian Registrations Act, 1908. Once a property has been registered lawfully, it means that the person in whose favour the property has been registered, is the lawful owner of the premises and is fully responsible for it in all respects.
What documents would I need at the time of possession?
- Original copies of the chain of title agreements and Building Plan approvals
- Original registration and stamp duty receipts
- Possession Letter
- Original share certificate (In case of societies)
- Proof of payment of all dues like maintenance charges, electricity bills, phone, water and property taxes up to the date of handing possession
- NOC from the Society or any other concerned body confirming that there is no objection to the transfer
What documents do I need to check if I am buying a resale property?
Clear and marketable Title, Sale Deed, Encumbrance Certificate, latest tax receipts, Occupancy Certificate, Building Plan Approvals and Possession Certificate.
What documents are required for registration of a new apartment/plot?
Sale Deed, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from builder, NOC from banks, Building Plan approvals, Completion Certificate, PAN Card and photographs.
What is the mode of payment for NRI home loans?
The housing loan needs to be paid for the entire tenure of the loan by way of direct remittances from abroad through normal banking channels or from other financial accounts as may be permitted by RBI. Generally, payments are done through NRO, NRE, NRNR and FCNR accounts. These accounts change on the basis of RBI regulations.
What are the types of insurances available with Home Loan?
- Term Insurance product is offered by SBI Life Insurance Company which offers financial coverage to the term life insurance policy holder for a specific time period. In case of death of the insured individual during the policy term, the death benefit is paid by the company to the beneficiary. (SBI Suraksha)
- Property insurance is offered by SBI General that covers private residences and protects them from unpredictable damages and natural disasters.
Is pre-payment penalty funded in balance transfers?
Yes. Total loan quantum, will however, continue to be determined by eligibility criteria based on income, EMI/NMI ratio, LTV ratio etc. applicable to Home Loans scheme.
Do women get concessional interest rates for SBI Home Loans?
Yes. Under ‘HER’ Ghar, which is a scheme specifically designed for women home buyers. There is a concessional interest rate of 0.05% p.a. offered to women borrowers. However, the two criteria which must be satisfied are:
- Woman should be the sole applicant or one of the co-applicants for Home Loan
- The woman should be the sole owner or one of the co-owners of the property proposed to be financed by the Bank