Passport New Rules 2018 – All about New rules for Passport, New Passport Rules in India, Documents Required for Passport, Passport New Rules for Police Verification, Planning to apply for a passport, Rules for Passport, Tatkal passport rules, passport renewal, Passport Status & more.
There has been a major improvement in the country in relation to passport and as it was earlier that there was office in the state for the purpose of making passports in one or two places and there are a total of 37 main passport offices in the country as well as you can apply passport. He used to be one or two in a state, as in Rajasthan, there were three such centers which included Jaipur, Sikar and Jodhpur and they were called passport service centers. Anyone can apply for a knowledgeable passport, but now a big improvement has happened in this thing and as a PSLK, the passport is going to facilitate passport formation in the small center and main post office, but in today’s post we Talking about passport new rules.
Must Know What Changes in New Rule for Passport
1. Now in the application of passport it is mandatory to give the name of any one of the parents or the name of the legal guardian. With this, single parent can easily apply for passport application for their children. On the demand of the applicant, the name of any one of the parents will be published on the passport.
2. The people born after 26/01/1989 had to give separate birth certificates separately. Now for the date of birth, the school’s TC, date of birth written on PAN card, date of birth written on Aadhaar card, driving license, voter identity card, insurance policy will also be valid.
3. Married people are no longer required to give marriage certificate or Annexure ‘K’.
4. Orphan children who do not have a birth certificate or birthdate marksheet can give birth date along with the signature of the head of the institute on their orphanage or institution’s letter pad.
5. For the passport of children born outside the marriage, it is necessary to apply Annexure G only with the application.
6. Sadhus-Saints can now apply for a passport by giving their guru’s name as guardian. For this, they must have such a certificate in which the name of the spiritual guru as their guardian.
7. The government employees who are unable to obtain the identity card or NOC from their institution may submit self-declared Annexure-‘N ‘to take a passport in case of an emergency. They have to declare that they have given the passport application information to their institution.
According to the earlier rules, birth cirtificate was an important document if you want to make a passport for those who were born after 26th January 1889 or this day but this is not necessary according to the new rules, because any document given below is born The certificate has been validated.
Documents for Passport New Rule
(i) Birth Certificate (BC) issued by the Registrar of Births & Deaths or the Municipal Corporation or any other prescribed authority whosoever has been empowered under the Registration of Birth & Deaths Act, 1969 to register the birth of a child born in India;
(ii) Transfer/School leaving/Matriculation Certificate issued by the school last attended/recognized educational board containing the DOB of the applicant;
(iii) PAN Card issued by the Income Tax Department with the DOB of applicant;
(iv) Aadhar Card/E-Aadhar having the DOB of applicant;
(v) Copy of the extract of the service record of the applicant (only in respect of Government servants) or the Pay Pension Order (in respect of retired Government Servants), duly attested/certified by the officer/in-charge of the Administration of the concerned Ministry/Department of the applicant, having his DOB;
(vi) Driving licence issued by the Transport Department of concerned State Government, having the DOB of applicant;
(vii) Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC) issued by the Election Commission of India having the DOB of applicant;
(viii) Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations/Companies having the DOB of the holder of the insurance policy.
Legal Guardian Rule
This time there is another facility for passport that has been changed in the rules for the people and it is that now, when applying the passport, instead of giving the name of both the mother and father, the same name will also be acceptable.
If anybody wants to give a name for either parent or father, it is fine for those people who live with a single parent or an orphan as the name of the legal guardian instead of the parent for their passport. May be. Because of this rule, it has become easy for those Sadhus or ascetic people who do not live with the family because they can now make a passport by giving the name of their spritual leader as their legal guardian.
When to apply online for a passport
When to get a new passport (if you have never taken a postport)
To get the passport reissued (if your current passport is valid for 10 years or ending in next 12 months)
To issue a duplicate passport (if your current passport is lost or damaged)
Process of online application for Passport
Step1: You can register your application in the relevant post office of the Passport Office website-passportindia.gov.in,
Step2: After registration, the system will ask you to open / secure your application,
Step3: After opening / securing the application, ask for the application,
Step4: If you can not print the application for any reason, please be sure to note the number of applications. With the help of the number of application letters and date of birth, you can also print the application form later,
Step5: If you have secured the application, you can still print the application,
Step6: Even after online application, some columns will be vacant in the application form, which you will have to fill with hand,
Step7: Go to the Post Office at the due date and time to submit the filled application form fee, along with required documents like birth certificate, etc.
Step8: The date and time of meeting with the concerned officer in the Postport Office will be notified by the online system and will also be printed on the application form,
Step9: Visit the post office at the scheduled date and time. You should reach the Regional Police Offices (RPOs) 15 minutes before the due date and deposit the fees on the prescribed counter, etc.
Step10: Online applicants are not required to take the token number to file their applications. You do not have to wait in the queue for a long time.
Application process for offline passport
Download the required application form and format and fill it,
Submit the filled application form along with the necessary documents at the following locations:
- At the counter of the passport office
- At Speed Post Centers
- At Passport Collection Centers
How to Make Passport without a Birth Certificate
If you want to make your passport but you do not have a birth certificate to make it, do not worry because you do not have to give birth certificate to make a passport now. During the Lok Sabha’s action this week, the government had made it clear that through the base and pan cart, you can prove your birth proof in your papers. According to the Times of India, according to the Passport Rules, implemented in 1980, it was necessary to give birth certificate for passport to the person born in 26/01/1989 and thereafter.
At the same time, if a person wants to make a passport, he can deposit a certificate of birth certificate, transfer, school living certificate or 10th standard certificate. All of these documents must be your birth date, only then these documents will be deposited at the place of birth certificate. Apart from these, you can also make PAN card, Aadhar card or e-Aadhaar card, driving license, identity card or LIC policy bond. At the same time government employees are exempted from their service records, pension records or deposits.
Eligibility to apply online for passport
- People eligible for a passport can apply online,
- Only residents of the concerned passport office can apply online through the website,
- At present, online application for passport is available only for these cities: